Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Read-a-thon updates







I signed up for  Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon and Once Upon a Read-a-thon.

I wanted to read 4 books for both read-a-thons but only read 2 for the first one.  I could have sworn that I read two books of my list, but I just now realized I didn't finish a single one on my list,

Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker by Rachel Renee Russell



Right now, I am reading Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck  and am really enjoying it so far.

I'm not for sure if I can get 4 read.  I should have been able to for both read-a-thons, but I recently bought Harvest Moon: A New Beginning for 3DS and have been pretty much playing nonstop.  Also, I went to the doctor yesterday and today.  Once for me and another for a family member.  I swear every time I sign up for a read-a-thon I feel bad or have something wrong. 


Here is my first list of books I was/am choosing from

Emmalee (The Jane Austen Diaries #4) by Jenni James
Tempest Unleashed by Tracy Deebs
Doomed by Tracy Deebs
Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck
Anna by Julia Crane
The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Passion (Desire #3) by Kailin Gow
Kamisama Kiss Volume 1 by Julietta Suzuki
Unremembered by Jessica Brody

1 comment:

  1. Firma Servicii SEO si Web design, va ofera servicii de
    Optimizare SEO si creare Site de prezentare s-au
    Magazin online. Pentru cei interesati facem link/banner exchange.

    ReplyDelete