Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini challenge for Day 1

 
Cover2Cover's mini-challenge are these three questions
 
 

1. Which book you are most excited to read in the coming year? It can be already released or coming soon.


I'm looking forward to reading Awaken by Meg Cabot. Hades and Persephone is my favorite myth.  I loved the first book.  I still need to read the second, but I do have that one.




2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good things?
 
I probably would re-read Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.  That book is so awesome, but it's a pretty hefty read.  Heck, the whole series is.
 
3. and lastly, If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?
 
Man, I'm not really sure about this one, but I guess I would go with Reth from Paranormalcy by Kierstin White.  I absolutely loved him in the first book.  I still need to read the other two books.
 
I'm so far behind reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the mini challenge! Good luck with the read-a-thon. I too adore the Hades/ Persephone stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    toga costume

    ReplyDelete