Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves 19




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we share what books and e-books that we've bought, won, borrowed, got for review, etc. Links and pictures go to Good Reads.
 
These are from the past two weeks.
 
 
Bought
 
 
 
Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses, #8)
 
 
Broken Illusions (Midnight Dragonfly, #2)
 
 
Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2)
 
Traded:
 
 
Dangerous Boy
 
 
Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses, #9)
 
 
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
 
 
What did you stack your shelves with this week?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I read Blurred recently and really liked it! And Nevermore is a great paranormal novel. Great haul! Happy reading!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I never did finish the Vampire Kisses series! Kind of stopped reading that when I thought I was getting too old for YA. Only had 2 books! So behind...

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermore was great although the second book was kind of a let down but the first was so good! Dangerous Boy is a good Jekyll and Hyde retelling. I've wanted to start the Vampire Kisses series for a long time. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangerous boy looks promising...Thanks for stopping by my sts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,this is a so nice post.I enjoyed to read this book.I read
    sexywin book recently and really like it.Both are so interesting and amazing book.Thank you so much for sharing. best seller

    ReplyDelete